Servicing your car is as necessary as putting in fuel. If not done on a regular basis it can lead to excess wear and could add to the risk of a breakdown.
MAW Auto-Care full service checks included:
- Replacement of oil and oil filter
- Replacement of spark plugs
- Replacement of fuel filter
- Replacement of pollen filters
- Add engine flush to clean out your engine
- Top-up of coolant, windscreen washer and power-steering fluid levels
- Check and grease all door pins, locks and latches
- Check battery and grease posts
- Check tyres condition and pressure
- Check suspensions, exhaust, drive shafts and gaiters
- Check glass, mirrors and seat belts
- Check horn, wipers and washers
- Check wheel bearings
- Check Anti-Freeze levels and top up
- Check brake pipes and hoses, brake fluid condition
- Check your brakes
Other things that can be checked at your request:
- Emissions check
- Heating & Ventilation
- Steering and suspension
- Drive belts
- And any other thing you require?
We all know brakes are a very important safety item! They have to be able to slow and stop your vehicle when needed.
How worn is to worn?
- A brake pad/shoe that is 50% worn will be advised
- A brake pad/shoe that is up to 75% worn then we will ask you if you would like them changing
- A brake pad/shoe that is over 75% worn must be changed as before the next service they may become dangerous
Common signs of brake problems include:
- If you hear a grinding noise when braking
- If you feel a ‘soft’ pedal when depressing the pedal
- If your brakes judder when pedal pressed
- If your Vehicle starts to pull to one side when braking
- If your Brake warning light is illuminated
Then you will need to get your brakes checked out.
Replacement of oil, oil filter, spark plugs and fuel filter.
Don’t Forget your Air Conditioning!
Why have your Air Conditioning serviced?
Windows not demisting?
Strange noises with using Air Conditioning?
It can lose 15% of its refrigerant each year.
A problematic air conditioning system can have a build up of bacteria and other nasties growing inside the evaporator, causing bad smells.
A poor air conditioning system can increase your fuel costs as the air conditioning pump needs to work harder.